How to Use Social Media
to Attract Your Tribe and
Connect with Customers Online.
With B.Y.O.B. you will learn:
â€¢ Why the internet is a viable place to connect with your tribe (and why it’s different than traditional means)
â€¢ How to understand Google search data to better understand your tribe and what they are looking for.
â€¢ The benefits of using YouTube and how it can enhance your brand (without shooting your own videos)
â€¢ The power of Facebook and how it can benefit you beyond what you already know.
â€¢ The truth about Twitter and why it can be more helpful that you think.
â€¢ How to use your smart phone to enhance your online efforts and increase your visibility.
In todayâ€™s world, there seems to be hundreds of ways to reach people using the web. It can be incredibly overwhelming to understand what systems to use, how to use them and when and why to use them.
The world of online marketing and social media can feel so vast and complex that the only thing you want to do is to stick your head in the sand and do nothing. Yet something inside you tells you need (at the very least) to have a â€œpresenceâ€ on Facebook. Something inside you knows that there must be something to Twitter (it hasnâ€™t gone away yet!). And even though youâ€™ve perhaps heard of the term SEO (search engine optimization) youâ€™d like to find an affordable way to get your website found by Google and ideally somewhere in the first three pages of the search pages.
At the end of the day, this online stuff is definitely not your fortÃ© but you are willing to try. You understand that you have to do something different in order to get different results in your business but you donâ€™t know where to start and you fear getting lost in cyber-land.
Letâ€™s face it, getting â€œsucked inâ€ happens. One simple status update on Facebook can turn into hours gone by trying to figure out a fan page, looking at what new friends you might want to connect to, posting birthday messages and more. And while fun chatter between friends is the lighter (and more fun) side of social media, ultimately the time you spend on (or spend avoiding) tools like Facebook can ultimately cost you much more than a few hours of your time.
What you are missing out on by avoiding or being unaware of the features that social media offer to you as a light worker, healer or heart centered business owner is costing you a lot more than you might see right now.
If you are already an avid user of Facebook or others like it but are not using the features they provide to the best of their ability, then it is costing you precious time that you could be spending doing the thing you do bestâ€¦helping your clients!
I am here to say that it doesnâ€™t have to be this way. It doesnâ€™t have to take all the hours of trial and error that can easily get spent when youâ€™re just not sure what you are doing (or need to be doing) online.
There is a method to all the madness and we want to help!
You see Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other useful online communities are meant to be useful tools for messengers like yourself. They provide access to a huge audience of people who are starving for your medicine.
Weâ€™d like to show you how in a FUN and EASY way.
If you want to:
- Reach more people with less effort
- Maximize your time spent online using social media
- Become better friends with technology
- Know what your tribe is searching for so you can speak to them in their language
- Be found just by being YOU
- Increase visitors to your site
- Understand how Google works so you can “cheat” the system and get listed higher on the results page
Then this is the class for you!
With Build Your Online Bridge (a Marketing Made Simple continuing ed class) we will help you to understand social media in an easy and fun way.
In just 4 Weeks you will learn…
- Why social media is a great asset to anything you do online
- How to target and connect with customers looking for your services
- What your tribe is looking for and how you can better serve them
- Why the internet is a viable place to connect with your tribe (and why it’s different than traditional means)
- How to understand Google search data to better understand your tribe and what they are looking for.
- The benefits of using YouTube and how it can enhance your brand (without shooting your own videos)
- The power of Facebook and how it can benefit you beyond what you already know.
- The truth about Twitter and why it can be more helpful that you think.
- How to use your smart phone to enhance your online efforts and increase your visibility.
As you can see, this program is jam packed with information on how to maximize your online efforts and find your tribe more easily.Â Each week will build on the next and offer you information and resources that will help you to understand and better utilize the web to find, connect with and serve your tribe in bigger ways.
Are you ready to help more people and expand your reach?
- In order to keep this class highly interactive, supportive and intimate, we are limiting the number of participants to 15.Â
- Class will be held on four Wednesday evenings from 7-8:30pm EST starting on August 10th.
- All classes will be recorded and sent to you as an MP3 file so you donâ€™t miss out on ANY juicy information, and you can re-listen to the parts that will best encourage and support you!
Get access to all this GREAT information for only $397
Early Bird Special Price is ONLY $197!
Sign-up for our easy pay plan
of only $67 billed in 3 installments
(every 2 weeks)
Build Your Online Bridge is Facilitated by:
David Levesque, from Word of Mobile.com
David is a thought leader and implementer of digital communications that drive network efficiency i.e. get more done with less effort in less time through mass collaboration. With an understanding of marketing, product development/commercialization and technology, David and Word of Mobile help businesses make the profitable transition to the digital media customer focused age of business. Since the dawn of the web, David has been leveraging digital communications and collaboration to build networks of people that get things done more effectively and with greater profits. David believes that sustainable business practices must be created and implemented to provide for the next generation’s well being. Digital communications will be an integral part of achieving this goal.
Sierra J. Sullivan, Life & Business Success Coach
Sierra Sullivan is a highly accomplished creative visionary, conscious marketing expert and grassroots community organizer. With her 12+ years working in production on television commercials, 9+ years publishing her own womenâ€™s magazine (both online and in print) and 3+ years in the graphic design business (www.creativeunite.com) she has a lot to say about the power of marketing and online presence. Sierra offers workshops, seminars and private coaching in the areas of authentic lifestyle, living your purpose, conscious marketing and feminine empowerment.
Rono, Intuitive Lifestyle and Business Success Coach Rono is a highly intuitive life and business success coach, drawing his expertise from more than 20 years of international vocal and stage performance and an eclectic background in marketing, design, and education. He has an extraordinarily motivating heart centered approach to business and to helping his clients create their ultimate lifestyle. He is also the co-founder and Creative Director of CreativeUnite.com